The Rules Aug 4, 2003 12:13:45 GMT -5
Post by Belinda on Aug 4, 2003 12:13:45 GMT -5
Rules for The Poets Forum!
1. NO VULGAR CONTENT. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. If a curse word is used, you must put a warning in the topic, and the word must be used in a scientific term As this board is used by ages 13+
2. NO PERSONAL INSULTS/ABUSE. This site is provided to you for free, and you are free to disagree with other posters, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you ARE insulted then report the post – PLEASE do NOT retaliate. If you do retaliate you are no better than the abuser and you too will be treated as an abuser as stated above. Retaliation by anyone against another is in no way showing any respect for yourself, the person who offended you, nor the rest of the readers of the forums. Treat each other with Dignity and Respect!
3. RESPECT THE COPYWRITE. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to the respective owner herein. Permission to reproduce must be obtained from the respective owners. If your quoting another…give credit where credit is due!
4. NO XXX Please, no pornographic material, nor pointers to it. (alcohol, sex, pornography, nudity, or any other form of adult content, profanity, hate, "spam," fraud, racism, mlm, pyramid schemes, or promote any illegal activity)
5. NO SPAM OR PIMPING. This refers to the use of this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. This also includes sites/schemes where the affiliate obscures or misleads members. Suggesting links/sites is encouranged, however, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not SPAM or PIMPING.
We reserve the right to edit/delete posts/threads at our discretion. Any post/thread that we deem inappropriate for viewing will be dealt with accordingly. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread please PM the appropriate forum's Moderator. Please remember that this is a general audience message board. All rules violations will be dealt with swiftly, up to and including making your membership in this forum come to an abrupt end.
Most Important: Have fun!